Saturday, February 5, 2011

HUAT AH!


I dont want to face the remaining days after new year T.T
UT3 then its either PP/attachement .
i can feel it..you are coming turmoil days~

Dont feel New year atmosphere this year.
actually it faded off year by year? LOL
DAY1 , my family reached quite late & only sees the rest for awhile,
most left to another hus for mahjong! ):
spend my day1 chatting with the usual close cousins :>
but i love day1,cos i felt closer&tighter with this families(:
Day2 , as usual,went to big aunt hus to have her famous porridge/noodles
ate SUPER ALOT & had my first gambling experience .HEEHEE :D
ok.i lost more than i win -.- but its okayyyyy,cos i bet super small HAHAHA!
50cents? LMAO.

regrets for this new year is i dident take any photos lor!

& to my surprise right ,its the first time no one asked me bout sch & studies!
BUTT they actually ask......
"boyfriend?"
some even too paiseh to ask me & ask thru my parent lor!

does imaginary celebrity boyfriend counts? HEEHEE :D

super sidetrack
i'm still upset over mom saying that,
"caucasian dislike chinese/asian.its like Singaporean dislike china/bangalas"
WHATTTTT??!! WHY? ):
no wonder joebrooks dont even reply any of my fb msg..
*act super sad & drawing circles* HAHAHAHAHA!