Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Mistake.

Seriously.Why am i still being hold down by the 'past' after so long?
it seems like i still cant accept the cruelity of life and people all this while,
& its time to change that damn naive mindset.

I cant imagine myself still living for the past even when i'm 50..
My life would be the story of 'The Frog In The Well'
never being able to see the beauty of the world cos of those damn past?!
NOOOOOOO way! >:(

soooooooooooooooo.
Let go those who dont worth your waiting,
Forgive those who once hurt you.(tryinggggg...)
& take revenge on those damn human who lied/backstab & bully you..
HAHAHAHA. just saying!-applies to above sentence (:
Is either you rule ur life , or the life rule you.
I'd come to a conclusion to myself that being always nice is not the option in life.
Some nothing-to-do human would still hurt,upset us along the way.
& Life gonna still be unfair at times for as long as we live.

Who says being human is lucky? Bang the wall.