Wednesday, February 9, 2011


I guess everything's goin' really good for me right now.
Having almost everything I've been wanting to have.
Doing stuff that I love, being together with people I love.
How many times in our lives can we say; that life's perfect at the moment?

I guess this is one of the best feeling we'll ever wanna feel in life.
whereby you just wish time stop & so as to feel perfect for the longest time.


I really respect those people who could sing , write a song ,take a photograph
write a book or post with true sincerity,feelings & truth deep down from the heart.
be it singing from a broken heart or from a happy stories behind ,
they made me wanna feel what they feel.
I cant express to you all how i feel deep down from those people,
But all i could say is ,
listen to your heart , because sometimes ,
the heart may gave the true-est answer you are finding.(:

& one thing i learn about in my almost-to-19 years of life
is that, don't expect too much in life .
Be contented & you'll find life is not as bad after all (: