Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marking the end of year 2 !

Us being rebellious!
went to CWP instead of doing ppt ! HAHAHA!
















Perhaps because i've not been sch for the first 2 weeks,
this semester seemed to fly super fast!
cant express how much i love being in this class !
i guess they are the reason why im starting to love school now.. :D
The feeling whereby you feels happy upon seeing all of them ,
even thou u felt utterly sian inside that there's lesson. ((:
Dident had a whole class photo thou , cos most ponten on last day ):

On the other hand, i dont know why.
but i kept meeting & bumping onto old friends recently! hahaha!
Even thou its a short period of catchup,
like shihui called me to have a short chat,
meeting shiyun at end of lesson & went home together :D
& bumping onto Jojo & being overwhelmed by her super friendliness,
i appreciates all :DD
Did i mention i also bump onto santhea & tingwei otw home just now...
WHO'S NEXT.. HAHAHA. x)

missed my girls too.....
i was lining up for bus that time to school ,
when i suddenly wished my girls were here with me ):
if you all are reading this, catchup sooooooon ? HEHEHE (:

Shall end here & back to my ut3 revision T.T
F.I.G.H.T.I.N.G ! ^^